Will I fall in love with some of these *counts* 23 books by the end of June, or will I hate some of them? We will see when I do a follow up to this post in the summer.
I know I am late to the party, but these are some five-star predictions for now until the end of June. I have faith in myself that I can read most of the books on this list by then, but you never know.
All of the books are on this list because I am excited for all of these in some sort of way, but based on previous experience with the author or based purely on the summary. This might simply be a list, but each one of these books means something to be a predicted five star read.
- The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
- Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
- Nocturna by Maya Motayne
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte
- Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibañez
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- Don’t Ask Me Where I’m From by Jennifer De Leon
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Wraith and the Dawn by Renee Adhieh
- The Damned by Renee Adhieh
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
An ambitious list definitely filled with some heartbreak, but there are also some things to love here. While I may sound negative or unsure, I am very excited to read all of these books. I have faith in all of these authors to provide a great ride.
What is a five star prediction for you?
see you soon,