Let’s make a tbr to “follow” during these long months at home even though we are mood readers here.
Okay, jokes aside, we are in some tough times and I do have some books I would love to get to during this time. Now, that it is official that we are no longer going back to school, I have all the time of the world to focus on online school…yay😔
I am bad at following the tbr lists I make. Not a sophisticated list, just a bunch of books I think I could read over the next few months. I’ll add more titles the more time that is added. Honestly, I believe you can tell how I feel about this from the gifs.
I am getting very off track today. This is not one of my best posts so far. Let’s just talk about books as normal.
Current Reads to Finish
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
Books to get to soon
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout (reread)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco (restarting)
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
- Rouge Princess by B.R. Meyers
- Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
- The Ninth Sorceress by Bonnie Wynne
- As many Witcher books as possible by Andrzej Sapkowski
As I mentioned, I am a mood reader and my plan is to just read as many books until the end is reached, whenever that will be.
Okay, that’s enough of me for today.
see you soon,
gifs found of giphy.com